The beauty of Dinner Winner is a lot of the process is subjective and left to each parent to decide what is important to them. For instance, some families might prefer the kids sit down at the table and wait to be served food, while others might prefer their kids to set the table or serve themselves.
This is an important step to identify the important aspects of your ideal Dinner experience and communicate that to your kids.
- Washing hands before dinner
- Helping with dinner or setting up the table.
- Conversation at table, (not being quiet)
- Trying all foods, eating all foods etc.
- Being polite, practicing good manners.
- Clearing their plate, the table.
- Cleaning up the table.