Your privacy is important to Dinner Winner and we are committed to protecting your personal information. Dinner Winner is a brand that sells entertainment products for families.
- Use our website, microsites or mobile applications and provide us with your personal information, for example by signing up for our newsletters or messages or leaving a review;
- Register for our rewards program;
- Purchase products directly from our website;
- Interact with us through social media, adverts or content on third party websites;
- Interact with us in person by attending a Dinner Winner event; and/or
- Otherwise engage with us, for example by contacting our friendly customer service team (collectively the “Services”).
This Policy explains who we are; what personal information we collect about you; how we use it (including who we share that personal information with) and your rights and choices regarding your personal information.
Notice to California Residents: If you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights regarding your personal information as set forth in the “Additional Disclosures for California Residents” below.
This website is not directed to or meant for use by residents of the United Kingdom (“UK”), France, Germany, or other European Union country. If you are a resident of these jurisdictions, please visit our jurisdiction specific websites at the following links respectively:
This Policy was last updated on and is effective as of July 15, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below marked “How do I contact Dinner Winner?”.
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES Dinner Winner COLLECT ABOUT ME AND WHY?
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
- Information that you provide directly. When you engage with Dinner Winner, we may ask you to share your personal information. We have listed below the categories of personal information we may collect:
- Identifiers. Such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- For example, if you create an account, purchase any products, submit a product review, enter a competition and/or contact our customer service team you may provide your first name, last name, date of birth, gender, email address, mailing address and/or telephone number.
- When you register for an account, we will also collect information associated with your account such as the date you joined and your order numbers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Such as name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, payment card number, or any other financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- For example, when you place an order and/or contact our customer service department, you may provide your delivery and billing address, credit card type, credit card number and credit card expiration date. We will also collect details of your past orders.
- Images and photographs. For example, if you enter a competition on the website or via social media when you tag us you may provide a photograph of yourself, or if you engage with us via technologies such as AR, face evaluation or other tools.
- Your opinions or other information. For example, if you review the products you have purchased from us or provide information about products and/or cosmetic concerns, and the brands and products you use.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. - Age (40 years or older), sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status.
- Commercial information. Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information. Such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- For example, when you visit the website, engage with Dinner Winner content or with us digitally, we may collect certain information from your computer, tablet or mobile phone (“Device”) such as your IP address, Device type (i.e. make and model), unique device identification numbers, browser-type and time zone settings
- We may also collect information about how your Device has interacted with us including: the pages accessed and links clicked; how you navigate to and from the website (such as how you scroll over the site, which parts you click and how long you spend on each page); your preferences, the products and/or services that you have viewed or searched for; and crashes, download errors and response times.
- Geolocation Data. Such as physical location or movements. We collect your IP address and infer location such as city or postcode therefrom.
- For example, when you visit the website, engage with Dinner Winner content or with us digitally, we may collect your broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) from your Device.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information. Such as a profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- For example, when you visit the website, we may use the personal information indicated above to provide you with tailored advertising, content and products that we think you may like. This is described in further detail in the section below marked “How does Dinner Winner use my personal information?”.
- Information that we obtain from third party sources. From time to time, we may receive personal information about you from third party sources, but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us. The types of personal information we collect from third parties includes:
- Retailers, distributors and third party brand partners. For example, where permitted by applicable data protection law and, if applicable, where you have specifically consented, our retailers, distributors and third party brand partners may pass information to us including your first name, last name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers, click through and other cookie data, demographic information including information about your appearance and information in relation to products purchased at their stores (whether on the high-street or online through their own website or a dedicated microsite) and services requested using their websites and/or applications.
- Technology partners and market research organizations. For example, where permitted by applicable data protection law and if applicable where you have specifically consented, our preferred technology partners may share information with us, including your browser patterns, geo-location and Device identifiers.
- HOW DOES Dinner Winner USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will use your personal information for the purposes set out in this Policy, which will include:
- To provide you with the products and services that you have requested - To administer our relationship with you and to carry out our obligations arising from the relationship between you and us, including internal accounting and administration purposes, to process payment for purchases or other services and to create and manage your account.
- To verify your identity - For example we may use your email address to determine if you already have an account with us.
- For analytics purposes - For example, we may analyze your personal information including your location, products and/or services requested, age, time zone, IP address and URL visited, against our wider customer base for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans, to improve our services and products and the website. We may also aggregate and de-identify your information to create customer segments and share with our affiliates and partners.
- To provide you with marketing communications that you might be interested in - If you choose to receive marketing communications from us, we may use your personal information to keep you up to date with our latest products, services, surveys, announcements, upcoming events, sweepstakes, contests and other promotions via our newsletters, emails, or other communications. If you no longer wish to receive these marketing communications, details of how to opt out are described in the section below marked “How do I stop receiving marketing communications?".
- For tailored advertising - We, or with third party vendors, may use your personal information to provide you with tailored advertising on third party sites, including Social Sites (defined below in section 8 “What if I access or use a social network or public forum through dinnerwinner.store?”. These advertisements are either: (i) “contextual" (meaning they are presented due to the webpage that you are viewing); or (ii) “behavioral advertising" or “interest-based advertising" (i.e. where advertisements are shown to you based upon your interests which we have inferred from your information including demographic, geographic and interest-based data). We may use tailored advertising to specifically include or exclude individuals who have registered for our products to ensure that you are provided with information about those products that are most relevant to you. To do this, we may track your browsing activity across different websites, different Devices and/or different applications. We may match your browsing activity on one Device, such as your mobile phone, with your browsing activity on another Device, such as your tablet, to ensure our advertising is tailored to you. If you no longer wish to see tailored advertising, you can amend your cookie preferences as referenced in our Cookie Notice. In addition, some third party sites allow you to stop seeing advertisements from specific advertisers on that site, so you should also check your preferences on those websites.
- If you would like more information about Advertisers’ practices, please see http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/. You can generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third-party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (DAA) by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website (http://optout.networkadvertising.org) and DAA website (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
- To provide the best service to our customers - For example, we may use your personal information to process and respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
- For site optimization and management - For example we may use your personal information provided to us to:
- administer the website;
- ensure the security of our networks and of your information;
- customize your future visits to the website based on your interests to ensure the most user-friendly online navigation experience;
- improve the website and our other digital offerings (including to fix operational problems such as pages crashing and software bugs); and
- provide services to our partners such as tools, analyses, data and insights to see how their website or mobile applications are used.
- For product development and business development purposes - For example, we will use information we collect from you to improve our products and develop new products.
- For fraud prevention and detection purposes and to protect and defend the rights and property of Dinner Winner, our employees and business partners.
- For employment application purposes - For example, if you contact us in relation to your employment prospects, we will use your personal information to consider you for current and future employment opportunities and to contact you with respect to employment opportunities at Dinner Winner that you have expressed an interest in.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may use non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymized and/or aggregated Services usage data, in any manner that does not identify individual users for the purpose of improving the operation and management of the Services, including to develop new features, functionality, and services, to conduct internal research, to better understand usage patterns, to resolve disputes, to troubleshoot problems, to fulfill user requests, or for security and compliance purposes. Any non-personally identifiable information that is combined with personal information will be treated by us as personal information.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the business purpose which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- FOR WHAT BUSINESS PURPOSE CAN Dinner Winner USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THIS WAY?
We are required to satisfy one or more of the reasons set out by applicable data privacy law before we can collect and use your personal information.
Generally, our business purpose for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally rely on the following reasons to collect and use your personal information:
Performance of a contract
Using your information may be necessary for us to perform our obligations under a contract with you or with a view to entering into such a contract. For example, where you have: (i) purchased services and/or products from us, we will need to use your information to provide those services and/or products; or (ii) approached us in relation to employment opportunities, the collection and use of your personal information is necessary to enable us to offer you the job role, process your acceptance of the offer, on-board you as an employee and fulfil our obligations as an employer.
Compliance with our legal obligations
The collection and use of your personal information may be necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations. For example, to verify your identity and undertake necessary due diligence checks.
Pursuing our legitimate interests
Where such processing is not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights, we are permitted to use your personal information where it is necessary in order to pursue our legitimate interests, for example to operate the website and our other digital offerings, to improve our products and services, content and our other digital offerings or to undertake marketing. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make this clear to you at the relevant time.
In some limited circumstances, we may rely on your consent to collect and use your personal information. For example, we may rely on consent: (i) where you have approached us in relation to employment opportunities and have provided us with sensitive personal information, such as information in relation to your racial and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical and mental health, disabilities or trade union membership; or (ii) in relation to the sending of e-marketing or communications.
- If we rely on consent, this will be made clear to you at the time we request your information. You can withdraw your consent at any point by using the mechanism provided at the time, or by contacting us using the contact details provided in the section “How do I contact Kyle Cosmetics?” of this Policy.
In some instances, we may need to use your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
You may not always be required to provide the personal information that we have requested. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services. Any information that is so required is clearly marked as mandatory. If you would prefer that we not collect certain personal information from you, please do not provide us with any such information, or opt out of providing this information where applicable.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), these interests will normally be as set out in this Policy; however, if this changes we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions or need further information concerning the business purpose on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the section below marked “How do I contact Dinner Winner?"
- DOES Dinner Winner SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
During the past 12 months, we may have disclosed the categories of personal information listed in the section marked “what categories of personal information does Dinner Winner collect about me?” to the following categories of recipients:
With our affiliates – We may make your personal information available to Dinner Winner affiliated companies to allow us to provide our products and services to you, for the purposes described in this Policy, or as notified to you when we collect your personal information.
With third parties for marketing purposes - Certain promotions and events may offer you the opportunity to consent to receive marketing communications from our business. If you have given your consent, your personal information may be used by such third party for the purposes stated at the point you enter the event and/or sign-up to receive the promotional updates.
- With our service providers - We engage third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf (for example, to support the delivery of our products, or the website). This includes but is not limited to sharing information with the following types of service providers:
- advertising providers - including companies that provide: (i) advertising space for Dinner Winner; (ii) the provision of advertising related services, including agencies instructed to make advertising purchases on our behalf , providers of ad-exchanges (a digital marketplace to buy and sell advertising space) and providers of a demand-side platform (software used to purchase advertising in an automated fashion), such as Message Media from Google;
- providers of marketing and customer relationship management databases and data management platforms – that enable Dinner Winner to manage your information in a safe and efficient manner;
- data analysis firms –that provide insights and help us to analyze trends using the data that we and they hold;
- customer support specialists –that provide customer support services on our behalf for Dinner Winner products and services;
- fulfilment companies –this includes companies that manage your orders and ship your products, coordinate email campaigns, sweepstakes, contests or promotions on our behalf;
- application development and web-hosting companies – to enable us to manage and improve the website;
- information technology and related infrastructure providers;
- email delivery providers; and
- audit and professional service providers.
- As part of a business transfer – Dinner Winner may disclose your personal information to an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in relation to any actual or proposed divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
- To comply with laws – Dinner Winner may disclose your personal information to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person; and
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
- WHAT ARE MY DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Dinner Winner respects your right to access and control your personal information. You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal information that is not necessary for the purposes of providing you with our Services, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a Service, you may not have access to certain features or Services.
We aim to keep all personal information that we hold accurate, complete and up-to-date. While we will use our best efforts to do so, we encourage you to tell us if you change your contact details. However, if you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us at email@example.com.
Access to personal information: In some jurisdictions, you have the right to request access to your personal information. In these cases, we will comply, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures. Before providing data to you, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data. We may also charge you a fee for providing you with a copy of your data (except where this is not permissible under local law).
Correction and deletion:In some jurisdictions, you have the right to correct or amend your personal information if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You may also have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Please note that such a request could be refused because your personal information is required to provide you with the products or services you requested, e.g. to deliver a product or send an invoice to your email address, or that it is required by the applicable law.
Do Not Track: Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome) incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser’s user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many website operators, including Dinner Winner, do not respond to DNT signals.
- WHAT IF I ACCESS A THIRD PARTY SITE THROUGH THE WEBSITE?
The website may contain links to or from third party sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. This Policy applies only to the personal information we collect as described above. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of third party sites you access from links on the website or otherwise visit.
- WHAT IF I ACCESS OR USE A SOCIAL NETWORK OR PUBLIC FORUM THROUGH dinnerwinner.store?
Our website may facilitate easy access to certain social networking sites and other websites or services with user-generated content features, such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Social Sites"). You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. Please review the Social Sites’ privacy policies if you would like more information about how they collect, use and share your personal information, your privacy rights and how to change your privacy settings.
Our website may enable you to:
- Submit content to Social Sites: For reviews, discussion forums, message boards, photographs and other public features (“Public Forums"). We do not restrict the distribution of personal information that you voluntarily disclose in these Public Forums, so please be aware that any information you disclose there may be collected and used by us and others. For this reason, we encourage you to refrain from providing or sharing personal information about yourself in the Public Forums. We cannot prevent third parties from using such information in a way that may violate this Policy or applicable law;
- Accept certain cookies from the Site (for example “Facebook Pixels”). These types of cookies help us understand your activity including the Dinner Winner content you see, whether or not you have a Social Site account and if you are logged into that account. This information helps us to show you Dinner Winner content you might be interested in on the Social Sites and measure the effectiveness of the Dinner Winner content.
- Sign-in to the Site using a Social Site: For example, for a harmonized user experience.
We may use your personal information to identify you on Social Sites and to show you ads that are more relevant for you. The Social Sites will not share your personal information with other parties and will delete the information promptly after the matching process is complete.
- HOW DO I STOP RECEIVING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS?
We will only send you marketing communications if you have agreed to this, or if we are otherwise permitted by law. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt out by clicking on the relevant ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails you receive, by texting STOP in response to any text message or by contacting us using the details found in the section “How do I contact Dinner Winner”.
Please note, while we will honor your request to stop receiving marketing communications, we will continue to send you service-related communications such as emails confirming purchases through the website.
- HOW LONG DOES Dinner Winner KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with access to the dinnerwinner.store or other digital offerings, to provide you with a product you have purchased, or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- DOES Dinner Winner TRANSFER MY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES?
In order to provide our services, we may need to transfer and process your personal information internationally (including to destinations outside the country in which you are located).
As a result, your information may be transferred to and/or processed in countries which may not guarantee the same level of protection for personal information as the country in which you reside. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Policy.
Further information can be provided on request: please contact us using the details found in the section “How do I contact Dinner Winner?" We have also implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
- IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
We understand that you care how your personal information is used and/or shared with others, and we value your trust and seek to safeguard your personal information.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures, including physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
The measures we use to protect your personal information are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please be aware that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures that we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
- I HAVE ENTERED A CONTEST, PROMOTION OR SURVEY – HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THAT?
Dinner Winner and its preferred third party service providers or business partners may offer sweepstakes, contests, promotions and surveys (each, a "Promotion").
- HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO USE THE Dinner Winner SITES OR OTHER DIGITAL OFFERINGS?
You must be aged 13 or over to use the Dinner Winner sites and our other digital offerings.
We take your privacy very seriously and we understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children who use our products and services. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from children aged 13 and under. If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
California Minors: If you are a California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. Removal of your personal information from the Services does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
- DOES THIS POLICY EVER CHANGE?
We may update or modify this Policy from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. We will obtain your consent to any material Policy changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws. The date of the most recent version of this Policy will appear at the top of the page.
When we update our Policy, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. for example, we will notify you of any changes to this Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified" date at the top of this page or by sending the new Policy to you via email, where appropriate.
- HOW DO I CONTACT Dinner Winner?
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to the website is an excellent one and that your privacy is respected. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices and/or would like to submit a privacy request, please contact us either:
- Via email at email@example.com and/or
- ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of the state of California, this section addresses your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Policy.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the business purposes indicated in this Policy.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. For more information on how we share personal information, including the categories of third-parties with which we share personal information, please see the “Does Dinner Winner share my personal information with anyone?” section above.
We do not sell personal information. In the event that we do sell any personal information, we will update this Policy to list the categories of consumers’ personal information sold.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right to Access Specific Information and Data Portability Right
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the business purpose for which personal information was disclosed, and the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Exercising Your Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make such a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response electronically. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
California Shine the Light Law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and you wish to make such a request, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to email@example.com or write us at: Coty DTC Holdings, LLC, Attn: Privacy Issues, 350 5th Avenue, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10118-0110.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described in this Policy, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at